Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I wanna do Hoodrat stuff with my Friends



To start. I have the best friends in the whole world. They are the ones who are sittin by me in my grandmas SUV smokkin da cigarettes. Just kidding of course. But I love them all--near and far. These are some from my good ol town of Willyville. Ever heard of it? Hmm too bad. It has a killer Family Fun Center.
Krissy, KO, Scotty, Kalia, and Micky! Did I mention my friends are fast as Kenyans?
My most Hoodrat friend of all. She is the BOMB DIGITY!
My favorite runner friends from back home. I am IN LOVE with these twins.These GORGEOUS girls go to the Y with me. I will love them long time (source Kruse).
The one time I was a guitarist in a Band. "Falling Slowly" performed by "Rising Quickly"
Whom I hung out with almost every night. All those dudes will be on Mish's soon!!!JENNY IS GETTING MARRIED IN APRIL!!! aww i luff her.

Who can cover all of their high school friends in just one entry??? I will show more lates. But these wonderful people are far from me; New York, various schools in Oregon, Idaho, some too many blocks away from me.

With coming to a new state and having new experiences, I have met some crazy, sick, stylin, schweet, rockin peeps.Friends I met at the Y, on the Y.
Donatello, Michelangelo, Leonardo, and Raphael. Ward Costume party winners!A good friend will always play in the rain with you.
And this wonderful woman. Changed my life. Bestie for life.

More will be added soon!!! I must now go to my double life and be a college student. Although I prefer my life of avid blogger who brags about the blessings in this world more :-)

1 comment: