Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Woah, now I'm a Blogger too!

So my wonderful roommate Ashley has had a blog for a while, and I always thought you had to be ultra-creative to get one. But really, it is the perfect solution to journal writing. PLUS I will have a better excuse to use my camera more. I love my life and there is no more hiding it now--watch out world, Hilary has a blog!

To begin, I thought since I am 20 and need some background to what I am all about, I will share 20 things about me. Dang, good thing I'm not TOO old. Twenty is already a ton.

1. I love my family. I am the rockin oldest sister to 4 crazy brothers. Wouldn't trade it for the world.

2. When I was little, between the ages of 2-5, every time my mom or dad would yell "Hilary" I thought they were saying "Hurry". Made life very stressful for me. So i changed my name to Girl. Hence my blogs name. In my heart, I still respond better to just "Girl".

3. I wouldn't call it a hobby, as much as a passion. And my passion is running.

4. I'm running my first marathon in April! I am stoked.

5. I attend BYU, and it's kickin my booty.

6. But I am kickin the booty out of my major classes which are my favorite! I am an Exercise and Wellness Major.

7. My ideal job would be to be a track or cross country coach and maybe an Athletic Director.

8. I love being outdoors and doing outdoorsy activities. Hiking is the best. And I can't wait till I am rich someday and get the nicest pool. I will be in it at least once a day, I promise you that.

9. I just learned to ski and I LOVE IT!

10. If Usain Bolt walked into this room right now and said he was into me, I would never finish my blog and marry him right now.

11. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. And the Book of Mormon is the best.

12. My dream job when I was really little was to be an actress. Though I have no acting experience, I feel sometimes that could've been my destiny...

13. I strive to be a health freak. Although I have the worst sweet tooth of anyone I have ever met.

14. I love youtube videos. Those will be posted frequently on here.

15. Best feature one guys to me? Toned calves. yuuuum.

16. Being spontaneous is my nature. I stopped worrying about embarrassing myself long ago, I am just crazy and fun.

17. Laughing is my FAVORITE

18. If I could eat one thing the rest of my life? Granola.

19. I love almost all music. But my favorite genres: R&B and acoustic. Usher and Jason Reeves make me melt.

20. I love my life and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world! I love trying to improve myself, and I feel this blog will help me with that. Even if no one reads it ;-)

2 comments: