I get to play with these party animals in a week :-)
I have a picture of my papa after he ran the grand canyon (yes, you heard me right, he RAN the grand canyon!!!) but I couldn't figure out how to upload that from my phone. Someone can teach me.

This is Aki, my brothers' friend. I think that since I went to college, my parents just replaced me with him. Seriously the nicest kid ever. And Carson is adorable. He loves literally everyone. I have so much fun talking to him via phone. He always has a great story up his sleeve.

And now all the pictures I see of my brothers are with him. I appreciate Aki posting these pics, I love seeing these boys!

A tender story I just heard a few minutes ago from my friend Jessie. She said that today she saw Sam walking to school with no shoes on, and it was for an empathy project. I asked my mom about it and she said that for 2 full days, Sam was living a very simple lifestyle--He slept outside with only a blanket, he fasts everyday until dinner and then he only eats bread and water, along with him not wearing shoes and walking to everywhere he needs to go. How did I end up with such amazing brothers?

I couldn't find a picture of my dad, so I got my moms Hawaiian Hook-up instead. I like how he is still holding a pig in his lap.
Look at this years hottest track stud! Varsity High Jump Baby! He is too good looking for his own good.
Model Status. Fo Sho. Dane is so rockin cuz he txts me more than any other family member and he hugs me with both his arms and legs.
I had to add this one more. I've always wanted a black brother. Kruse is the closest thing. Really tho, he is so tight.I lucked out with the best family in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment