~Jr. Jazz ended :-( I loved being a first time coach for team Rock Canyon 3. They all rocked, and the last game was the best. Other rewards besides seeing them improve tremendously: Smash burger coupon, a medal, $20 off if I ever want to join Jr. Jazz (gee, thanks), and...5 COUPONS FOR A JAZZ GAME!!!

~School, school, school...My classes consist of: Effective Studies, Excel, Skiing, Chronic Disease and Prevention, Biomechanics, Public Speaking, and Survey of World Religions. Favorite class: Biomechanics. Fascinating. It is everything I want to study more in my future. Least favorite class: World of Religion. Izzawite??? You see, my teacher is Oriental, so understanding him is impossible. But everyone has at least one class a semester they cant stand, right?
~I am still marathon training. It is going ok, my best long running buddy got injured :-( so my last few 15-18 mile runs have been on my solitude. I did go to the running store my friend works and and met a new long running friend though! She is training for Boston and is intense. So I will not be alone for long. FUNNY STORY! When I was visiting my friend, a customer came in the running store and asked to be tested on the treadmill to know what shoe she would wear. Right then, 4 other people came in the store, so my friend said "Hil why don't you just set her up on the tredmill?" AHHH!!! I didn't even work there! But I was trapped, ha so I pretended to act like I knew what I was doing and set her up and helped her with the shoes she was purchasing. I felt very proud when she left and bought the shoes. WOO.
~Utah weather = bipolar. Seriously.
~Money, work, stress, repeat. Minus the money, minus the work. Tomorrow I find out if I get my dream summer job--A sports camp counselor at BYU. I have a job lined up at the engineering advisement center, so ideally, I would stay in the dorms at night, work in the morning, go to school in the afternoon, and play in beautiful Utah. Here is where I want to go again this summer:



uh. hi. i like this a lot. who is that mysterious boy? you know, the one doing the fancy pose on the rocks?
ReplyDeletejeremy and i got banana grams. we're going to practice...and then we want a rematch.
xoxo
e
I am so sorry for suggesting survey of world religion. please forgive me.
ReplyDeleteMark mark mark, not your fault at all. I should love it. I really should.
ReplyDeleteAnd Estee, you and Jerome practice all you need to--and then we are ready and I will answer any questions you want.
<3