~ROCK ANATOMY : this is a class I need for graduating in my major, and it is a pain, but I need to rock it. Hopefully some will be review...Sternoclaidomastoid what???
~SAVE MONEY : Last big purchase will have to be made this week of course; books, parking, groceries, I am getting a bike to hopefully save on gas AND help me with my next goal...
{look how tan we are!}
~PR IN THE MARATHON : Wanna hear how nuts I am? I signed up for another in 7 weeks. Utah Valley Marathon on June 12th. Will you be here? Come watch!
~(Shlee will get a laugh out of this one) CAMP ONCE EVERY 2 WEEKS : It is just so nice in the summer here, and I want to remember this summer by something crazy cool that I did. So I got my sleeping bag, and whether it is on our porch or on campus or at a legit camping place, I wanna stick to it!
~SAVE MONEY : Last big purchase will have to be made this week of course; books, parking, groceries, I am getting a bike to hopefully save on gas AND help me with my next goal...~GET A TAN : Every summer I have somehow landed myself in an office. This year is not much different (well, plus a classroom) but then again, I am in the high dessert this summer. What is not inside, will be spent outside.
{look how tan we are!}~PR IN THE MARATHON : Wanna hear how nuts I am? I signed up for another in 7 weeks. Utah Valley Marathon on June 12th. Will you be here? Come watch!
~(Shlee will get a laugh out of this one) CAMP ONCE EVERY 2 WEEKS : It is just so nice in the summer here, and I want to remember this summer by something crazy cool that I did. So I got my sleeping bag, and whether it is on our porch or on campus or at a legit camping place, I wanna stick to it!
Let's stick a reward to this. I do well with rewards, that is what got me to California in the first place (hooray for good grades last semester!!!).
If Spring and Summer result in a domination in Anatomy, the Marathon, budgeting, experience in the wild, and a tan to go along with everything, I will save my money to go on one of these for my 21st Birthday:

you can dooooooo it!
ReplyDeleteoh my heck.
ReplyDeletewhy are you so cool?
can i come with you?
ps i forgot to tell you but today we talked about statues in class and all i wanted was to make that fountain of my face for you...
please please PLEASE let me come with you on your birthday balloon ride.
ReplyDelete