Ok, as terrifying as this title is, it means MANY amazing things are happening. Today was the end of another wonderful General Conference, where many of the talks were on the importance of family. My family is away in Oregon, but I miss them a ton. Thank goodness for my wonderful family here! My roommates, their families, and close friends. And mothers who come and make delicious FOOD! (Yes, I love yummy food, so sue me).
But as for the end...dun dun dun...
...March Madness ends now. Ask how well I did. Horrible. Like everyone. Who woulda guessed Duke and Butler would be in the Final? Yea, craziness.
...The days left until my Marathon are ticking away. I did my last long LONG run till the big day. I ran 20 with my great buddy Ace biking and pep talking me the whole time. Hopefully I can still run it without here there distracting me! But I was on two feet the rest of the day. Fans will be appreciated on the day of.
...Do I dare say the evil "F" word...its taboo to say it for a reason. No, not that one! I meant FINALS!!! [Pardon while I go wash my mouth out] Yes, they are approaching. Once they are done though, that is the end of my 4th semester at BYU. Wow, I'm close to ancient.
...please...let this be the end of snow. I plead. I love warm clothes.
...The end of me being poor has approached! I now am a secretary at the Engineering Advisement Center. Rockin job. I'm stoked.
...Can I make this the end of eating junk? I'm sick of desserts, they are making me tubby. No mas por favor.
...The long awaited time of no-vacations is ending too. CALIFORNIA HERE I COME!
The End, for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment