I feel as though each Saturday that comes along treats me so well for the rough week I had to get through. It is Gods' special gift to me saying "Hilary, great job. Here are a million blessings all in one day." YESSSS!!!
To start, I ran with my buddy Ace while she biked. It was very long, fast, and hard. But I did it. Bring on next Saturday, I'm ready to rock.
After, I met my twin. Yes. Amanda exists. She lives next to me. And it was like talking in a mirror. Instant best friends. But careful, I think she is slightly better looking than me...
I made a delicious breakfast for myself. How often do I take the time to make myself some pancakes? Hardly ever. And to sweeten them, I put in some M&M's. Yes, it was delicious and fun.
I got to be lazy after my run. I made bracelets. My passion right now. Ash is getting a sweet one right now. Want one? Let me know.
And I watched Modern Family. Seriously, that show makes my sides hurt I laugh so hard. Give it a try (only after you watch 30 Rock first, that show is genius-ly funny).
I got the courage to go to the library and do homework. My
But that was a real bust. I was distracted as ever. So my friend offered for me to type my paper on their computer. I did, and got 9 pages done in 2 hours!!! No homework on Sunday this weekend!
I finished and felt so high and mighty. I zoomed off to our Ward closing social. My friends from this year in the ward seriously rock. Those guys are incredible.
Then I hung out with friends. Sometimes, playing around and having fun is what makes life the best. I think right now, if I just had the great friends I have right now for the rest of my life, I would be content. We visited Marlee at work, played rockband, annnnnnd it was warm outside tonight.
I cannot wait to play at night when it's warm here in Utah. I live for being outside watching the stars.
It's days like today, where nothing extremely amazing happen, that makes life so fabulous. And each one of these days just keep getting better and better.
And this is my new song I decided that is going to be me and my future husbands song. I'm in love with it. (If the link doesn't work, it is "You and I" by Ingrid Michaelson)
No comments:
Post a Comment