While doing some research on Argentina (sometimes when I am bored I just go on and read more about the history and government and such) I bumped into a list of around 27 natural wonders of the world. Since I decided that a dream of mine would be able to explore the world with my husband someday and see these natural wonders, I took some from that list that I think I want to go to for sure. Well, as sure as our budget allows. We will figure something out.

This is the Matterhorn right outside the Alps. Life goal--that mountain will be mine!!! I Love Mountains.

The Amazon. Being from Oregon of course I have a love for dense forests, and I would love to take tours and explore there. Even this creepy fog is incredible. I would love to go there.

This island off of Sri Lanka is said to be the lowest in the world, with tons of coral reefs, lagoons, and whale sharks. How neato.

THE CLIFFS OF INSANITY! These are on the coast of Ireland and they stretch 5 miles wide. Wow.

Sundarbans, India. Largest wetland forest, and home of the Royal Bengal Tiger. I wouldn't leave till I saw one.

The Dead Sea. I have had several friends go there, and I think it looks remarkable. I'd like to take a nice float in that.

After the mission, I am already planning on going back to Argentina to visit. While there, I will go just north of my mission and see these falls. This is only a snippet of the falls. They look so incredible.

Usually the large ocean would terrify me, but the Great Barrier Reef in Australia looks too cool.

Mount Kilimanjaro will be mine too!!!
I think I'll add more to the list as they come. I didn't say any from the US on purpose, these are my dream world travels.
I just love the whole world.
No comments:
Post a Comment