I hate you.
I HATE you.
I HATE YOU!!!
I HATE you.
I HATE YOU!!!
I took this class once in the fall, and at the semester I realized I was struggling enough that I would not be happy with the ending grade, so I failed it and decided to take it Spring Term, where sure enough I would do SO much better.
Well, looking at the end of the semester, I am not. How can that be??? I worked SO hard. Everyday I devoted hours of painful sessions in the cadaver lab, and with the TA's and teacher in review sessions, online at work looking and reviewing terms, and memorizing my anatomy hand book. What else do I DO???
Whoever said that when you retake a class you do better, lied. Yes I have had fun this term, but on the weekends. I study. I didn't slack in this class. Yet I walked away from the testing center clearly not understanding the material.
I hate grades. It sucks going from being a straight A student in high school to suddenly realizing college is very. very. very. VERY hard.
Let's just say a lot of things are burdening me right now, and Anatomy adds a nice 10 lb brick to the sack. I just wanna take fun classes again that make me love my major.
Need a good laugh? I know I do.
www.peopleofwalmart.com
www.peopleofwalmart.com
No comments:
Post a Comment