Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Homie. Lover. Friend.

Ashley. Shlee. Ash. Man Eater (hey it's only ok if I call her that).

I thought I'd give an ode to the greatest friend of mine.
Because she is moving out and I want to let her know that she will be missed.
And that she is the best roommate for life.
Best roommate, as well as friend.
Here are a collage of photos she has taken of us.
That I absolutely adore.
{Because she is the best}
I do have to say, this might be one of my favorite pictures ever. Just so classic. We went to the waterfront to have fun and walk around, and got accused of being Lesbians. Oh How I love Portland.

The freshman 15 really got to us...
I personally hated this outfit, and I hated dressing up. But dang gina. Take a look at ASH! OW OW!
We went to some Jazz games together. And had a sick awesome sweet time of course!
Oh haha, this was at another Jazz game. We listened to T-Paine, oh I mean Matt Walt-Dizzle sing us some lovely tunes.

This was taken in California after a day at the beach. We decided to take a picture of our daughters just like this when they are little. And when they are 20 like us haha.
Who woulda thought two best friends would spontaneously BOTH have raccoon hats???
And we share cousins. That totally rocks. It makes her family to me, but in more ways than just that.
This day, we layed on the nice sand and just talked about life and everything. I feel like the ocean just allows people to have this vibe of open-ness and peace. Thanks for the awesome trip girl.
This is our first picture ever. In our room. Look at how clean I have it...
This was at a dance party we had on the Y. On occasion, we go back and have some with just ourselves.
Last night in the Brittany. Cleaned from 1pm till 1am. And rocked out the whole time.
"Hey look, it's a picture of us when we were really little"
Our most official roommate pics. I love them all.
HOTEL NIGHT! I think year 2. Does it matter? We are doing that for the rest of our lives.

Like one of my recent blogs told about, we just up and decided to go to Moab. It. Was. WICKED AWESOME!
Year 1 at Hare Krishna. Did we expect this to be the great frenzy that it was? No. But it brought us back the next year.
Oop. Here we are at year 2 :-)Ash overheard me tell myself how hott I looked in those glasses. So we took a pic to have evidence of how hott we are.
Last year we had no cars. So we adventured on the bus to go back to Sandy. Epic bonding.
PROOF that our room is smaller than the rest of them in the dorms. Access to the sink was difficult.
We were the coolest sophomores around. No doubt.
Thanks Shlee :-)

4 comments:

  1. The love you have for each other brings home to despairing third-world countries everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have just cried a little.
    I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. o.m.g.hil.a.ry.
    i feel like i'm crying but i think i lost too much liquid today so nothing's coming out.
    you are so great to me.
    do you realize how much i love you?
    it's infinity. PLUS ONE.
    never forget that girl.
    <3 <3 <3
    you=mmmmmazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. these pictures are fan-freaking-tastic.
    all of them.
    i used to be hott. like really hott.

    ReplyDelete