YES. I did change my blog. Thank you for noticing. I just liked the green a little better.
But you should copy and paste this and watch this. And laugh, you should laugh at it too.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xd3s6n_traffic-jam-search-overload-syndrom_tech
Some people told me I am a little like this sometimes.And I feel a little like that way right now.
Like when I tried to tell Ashley and Trevor about the hospital that keeps calling me to pick up my step mom Susan--I do not have a step mom names Susan.
Susan is the name of my grandma tho, but she didn't have surgery.
My other grandma hurt her back tho, and it worries me a ton.
I hope she is better for when my cousin comes home in two week.
MY COUSIN COMES HOME IN TWO WEEKS!
Nick is so funny.
He told me tho that Ashley and I would hate each other.
I don't hate Ash, in fact she is my BFF.
She is moving out next week. Along with Marlee.
They are going to be counselors--for EFY and Girls Camp.
There are EFY kids EVERYWHERE all over campus.
It makes it hard to eat in the cannon center when I go there.
I am doing AWESOME at my goal of never cooking this summer.
It's one of the few goals I have actually kept. Doing as good in Anatomy as I wanted to didn't happen.
I. Hate. Anatomy.
Last class, I literally watched Child Birth. Even woman who actually give birth never have to see what I saw. Best birth control ever--I'm only adopting.
I may or may not have cried while watching the child birth, in pain.
And I may or may not have cried after the Anatomy final.
I just hate Antatomy.
I love being outside.
This term I have gone hiking, camping, shooting, fishing, and I only hope to do it all more.
I might go somewhere tonight with my friends from home!
I love home. Oregon is the best.
You know what one of the best parts about Oregon is (besides everything)? Burgerville.
So yummy, puts every burger place here to shame.
I am hungry for a burger right now.
Actually, I am hungry for anything.
The vending machines are upstairs, I think I'm going to get some trail mix.
Ok PEACE.
No comments:
Post a Comment