October 31, 2011
Yes, we did dress up for today. We dressed up as nuns, and I'm not gonna lie, it turned out pretty legit. Pictures are on the way.
News, I will be using the cyber again on FRIDAY, not next Monday. Transfers are early this time because president has some meeting next week, so all the changes will be happening on Saturday and we find out Friday. I don't think much will change because the transfers are funny, and not too many people are coming. A big group is expected to come in December. Doesn't Karissa come to Argentina soon??? that's so nuts! I still remember when I got here like it was yesterday. and I almost have a year in my mission...I'm so old...
The baptism of Gisela was wonderful. We still worked like dogs this week, but getting her all set up for the baptism was all very smooth. The ward was excited to have 2 baptisms 2 weeks in a row, because usually this ward averages 2 baptisms a year. I actually didn't know that until at church when the branch president gave us a special thank you. I think it was better I never knew and just came here with the mind set to work and work and see only awesome results. We did a special musical number at both the baptisms, I have gotten a lot better at playing hymns on the piano. I'm not fantastic, but I play the piano for everything. Yes mommy, thank you for making me take piano lessons :-) I am so grateful I learned.
I know we have the transfers, but I'm praying we have no changes here again. Hna Kastigar and I work SOO well together. She and I are an awesome companionship.We work hard and both know why we are here but we love to laugh together too. I can't even put my finger on exactly what we laugh about everyday, but we always do.
That's all i have this week, sorry its short and lame. Guess you ll hear from me in 4 days anyways so its all cool. Hna Reyes (my old comp from el salvador) is coming Wednesday to spend a day here with me before she goes HOME! I cant believe she is going home, I'm going to miss her so much. I really don't know when I'll see her again...Celestial Kingdom baby. Can't wait, we won't have to have the sadness of missing anyone.
I know this gospel blesses lives immensely. Miguel got the priesthood last week and I'm excited to see how he helps this branch grow.
les quiero mucho!
hermana collins
No comments:
Post a Comment