Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

News!!!

November 4, 2011
good news -  I'm staying in Funes!!!!
sad news - Hna Kastigar is leaving :-(
crazy news - I'm training, but I don't know where she is from, what is her name, what is her sign, nothing.
even crazier news - I know that she is coming during the normal transfer time, so I will probably have a mini missionary this weekend
sad news - I had to say goodbye to hna Reyes, it was soooo good to have her in our pench for a day, but hard to say goodbye. I will miss her so so much. She really was an incredible missionary.
best and most exciting news EVER - Samantha is going to get baptized on the 12th!!!! She is amazing. So incredible and so in tuned with the spirit. She is one of those people that we leave lessons just feeling so high because she is just incredible. She told us that she really wanted to be baptized and when she did she started crying and said "wow, right when I said that, all the good feelings I feel when you guys are here and when I go to church just came back" We were able to tell her that is the espíritu santo, and she is excited to receive that gift after her baptism. She is incredible. I feel bad because hna Kastigar won't be here, but I'm really grateful I'll get to help her with her baptism. Keep her in your prayers. I'll send pics when she gets baptized.
funny news - so remember FOREVER ago when I was with hna Reyes and I was sick throwing up all night? well my dear hna Reyes finally told me it was because I ate intestine. I literally had no idea. It didn't taste too bad, but now I know why my body rejected to it violently.
can't think of anything else. I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY SO MUCH!!! pray for my hija (sister)that she can arrive safely in Argentina, and the culture shock wont be too intense.
love you all
hermana collins

No comments:

Post a Comment